Monday 13 February 2012

Top of the Pile!

Listening to Shippo go on about how to be top of Google rankings. This is very interesting as I need more traffic to my blogs and youtube channel so people click on my ad's. (Disclamer: I am not asking people to click my Google ad's as that is not allowed by Google's policy). Need to get some Pics up, alt tags and keywords.

Break up content - Example right here, separate out different topics so easier to skim read. Can look through quickly and find what looking for.

Keep it simple stupid - Don't fill your main page with loads of crap that is useless, make it important. Make it load fast, rich keyword text, synonyms.

Counters -  A small widget in the bottom to keep record of how many people visit your site. Very handy to see if your site is popular or not. Helps to see why you get more views one day than another.

No comments:

Post a Comment