Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Stuff

First of new videos on youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/mentalmarriott go check it out.

Now shameless plug is done bit about what I have been up to. Currently still in Uni durnig a bit of the holidays doing some of my individual assignment. I have to create a Point Of Sale system for a pizza shop and revise over a short holiday, not nice at all.

I keep trying to update my blog more and more but been a bit dull recently. Been swimming, done work, made few youtube videos. I need a project for me to work on so over the next week or so I shall hopefully find something to do.

I NEED a job. Money Is being stretched really thin and I want to earn some money. So far I am hoping my Google AdSense goes up to £60 so I can claim it. Just wish I could make a popular video, that would be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment