Sunday 26 October 2014

Busy Bee

Well everything is going well at university. I am keeping busy with work, sports and social.

Dance sport: I am getting better at dancing now which is good as I have put myself down for competition in Warwick in November. I am very nervous and I need to go shopping for some dance shoes and clothing. I have a brilliant partner who puts up which my foibles and every one in the society is awesome and mad and I love them all :). I do fit in well with them. So stay tuned to see my results.


Fencing: On Saturday I took part in the novice fencing competition with five others. During the day I didn't lose a match, to which I was shocked, but the final is on Tuesday. I am nervous about it as everyone else will be there for training but I will give it my best and hope I win. 


Football: Football is going well had our first proper match today which didn't go brilliantly. Hopefully our next match will go a little better. Definitely a good way to wake up though.


Uni: Got a few assignments handed out that are proving to be fun and a few more to be handed out. Got one on WebGL creating a model solar system and one to write a report on agile and another on vision.


Social: Well after a few comments on a post in our computer science page on Facebook I have become the social representative for computer science. So looks like I will be organising the socials for a while, which I am not to fussed about. Hopefully, more people will turn up.


SSCC(Staff Student Consultative Committee): I have also joined SSCC which means I will be a representative for my subject and year. So people who want to raise issues then I can report them back to people higher up who can sort them out and improve things or help out at the time if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment