Friday 21 October 2011

First post!

Right I am new to this all so be kind please. I am currently at uni in Aberystwyth studying Computer Science. I am loving it, people here are awesome and crazy, just like me :). I have taken up archery and climbing. Archery is awesome but not done much climbing. A bit about my self; I am crazy, just dyed hair bright blonde (naturally blonde though, will be going green soon), I have a metal plate in my shoulder and I love to have fun. I dont know what to put atm as its early/late for me. This blog will basically be my outlet for rants or funny stuff, e.g. type ": %0 | %0" without quotes in Microsoft CMD, if you know what fork bombs are you may not run it, but then you may be running some Linux distro. I am an Ubuntu fan along with other OS', Windows is only ok for games. Will possibly update/post with new stuff every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment