Wednesday 26 October 2011

Test

Today was fun, I had an exam on Java and UML. I got a text part way through and my phone wasn't on silent, I always seem to forget to do that. So switched it to silent five minutes later I heard a buzzing, I was being rung by an unknown number. After the 50 minute exam which I feel I did very badly on I listened to my voice mail, It was the people who I had won the £100 off ringing to sort details out. The message though said they will try and contact me 3 more times and if I don't answer I forfeit the money. WTF! Why can't they give me a number to call when im NOT IN AN EXAM. So if im in a lecture/busy when the ring next im just going to pick it up, say im in a lecture call me back at a better time. They know im a student as only students can only enter the copmpetition so they know I would be busy. Also got my Comp Sci hoody today, Yay! It's red with; Comp Sci on the back in cool pixel-ey writing and Marriott on the front. It's soooo coool :) So yeah today hasn't been that bad and got JugSoc(Juggling Social) later followed by Archery and Archery social. 

No comments:

Post a Comment