Sunday 23 October 2011

MUST WAKE UP EARLIER!

It is getting to a point now where at weekends I stop up till the sun starts to rise and I go to sleep and wake up around 4pm. This is really not good. Also Fifa is surprisingly addictive when playing with the 12 apology rules. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fifa-12-Apology-Rules/191626927563095
Any who, its poker night tonight and last week I came 15th out of 71 and was in the run for a cash prize. I ended up just re raising everything and getting knocked out as my head felt like a boiling kettle. The fact I stayed in for so long was amazing, I won some large pots with; 2, 5 off suit beating a King, Queen, then a 2, 4 on suit and a pair of 2's which from the looks of things around me made me look like chip leader. I intend to be a little bit more careful today as I am meant to be saving my money :/.   

No comments:

Post a Comment