Wednesday 3 June 2015

Android fun

So the past couple of weeks I have been trying to keep busy with job applications and my own projects. I have started work on creating an android game so stay tuned to see how that progress. As well as this I am also working on improving my C code and learning C#. I have had a job interview yesterday that I feel went well and got a few other people I am waiting to hear from. If any one is looking for a developer or support technician then I am the computer scientist for you :P

With the android development I had a bit of trouble getting my Z1 compact registering on my computer using android studio. This was so I could develop and run the application on my phone. This was fixed by clicking tools menu, android and enable ADB integration. At the moment just going through an on line tutorial. The tutorial I am using is this.

I have also started live streaming on twitch mostly Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, check my twitter here for when I will be live streaming. Also check out when a new video goes up on YouTube.

As well I have finally wired up my 4x4x4 LED cube to a breadboard and a ATMega328p. Which although the wiring is not fantastic it is working :).

Graduation is soon so I am going to have to make sure I am ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment