Wednesday 17 June 2015

So it has been an interesting week. There were bats(well just the one), driving, coffee, job talks and many youtube videos and adjustments.

 So first off the bat? Well the other day it was nice so me and a friend went on a walk up Pen Dinas a hill near where I live. After watching a never ending heard of cows we decided to head back home as my hayfever was playing up. On the way down I spotted a bat on the path crawling along. Upon closer inspection the bat appeared to be injured as such my friend decided to contain the bat(carefully) in her hoodie. After calling flatmate to drive up with a container we managed to get the bat back to our house where we proceded to call bat conservation society and RSPCA. They said to put it in a shoe box with a tea towel(to snuggle into) a milk lid with a wet kitchen roll for drink and bit of cat food for sustanance.

When we finally go through to someone who could help they said that no one could pick him up the next day. As such we kept the bat over night, unfourtunatelly no one came to pick him up but there was someone only an hour away. So me and my friend drove to Carno a small village in west Wales to a lovely b&b where we met a lovely woman who was a drop of location for bats. After speaking with her and being shown the lovely b&b we found out the the bat was not a he but a she and had a damaged wing. She said she would take care and get her to someone who looks after bats and let us know what happens. There is a picture below of the bat
 That was the most hectic it has got this past week. On the other end I have tried some delicious orange liquor coffee that a friend brought and was very nice. Tasted exactly like the chocolates but hot and coffee like.

My job hunting is going alright I a few phone interviews and a face to face as well. I have a few emails which I need to send out soon, got to keep on top of these things I want a job you know.

 Finally videos been going up and got thumbnails sorted as well as links to this blog so everything is getting connected. Check me out online at the links below or by googling mentalmarriott and until next time laters.

As always constructive criticism welcome :)

Twitter - https://twitter.com/MentalMarriott

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingMarriott

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentalmarriott

Twitch - http://en-gb.twitch.tv/mentalmarriott

No comments:

Post a Comment