Thursday 3 July 2014

What's been going on

Work - Well that's been a little slow lately but got new IT coming in soon so should be good. Will be up to me to help him settle down and learn the ropes, poor lad :P. Had a few meetings on what's happening around the place and sorting out new people for a event organising group I help lead.

Over the next few weeks quite a lot of people will be finishing so will be an interesting few weeks. Hopefully I can get some of my stuff sorted I want done before I leave. I have already done my IT to Graduate assessment day but flatmate has his soon, hope all goes well for him. Will be weird if we both end up coming back and working together.


Personal - Home life down south has been good this past year, met some really awesome people who I hope to stay in contact with. Flatmates have been the best I could have asked for as they managed to put up with me :P but seriously they are some of the most fun and easy to get on guys I have met. I hope all my friends do well in all their future endeavours.

Just this week one of my friends made me lunch, It was however part of a challenge. to see if I could eat the biggest portion he has eaten for lunch. It was about 1kg of pasta with steak, it was nice but very filling. He said I could have it for £1 if I could eat it in one sitting rather than £4, It was painful but I did it but felt bad so gave him £2.

Soon myself and flatmates shall depart but not before we have one last hurrah and go out on a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment