Tuesday 24 June 2014

Introductions

Well this is my first post(On my new blog, all the posts before this were imported) so I think I should introduce myself a bit. My name is Chris and I am 24, won't give you too much on me, stops you tracking me down :P

A little bit about myself. I am quite crazy and very talkative, tall at around 6' 2", love to have a laugh and travel. I don't play games that much as I am not brilliant but I have been doing more since restarting my YouTube channel. I love watching TV and Films and could talk about them forever.

I am currently on my industrial year down south which will becoming to an end soon, this makes me sad. I have learnt loads while down here and hopefully can come back as a Graduate. I have met some wonderful people here who I hope to remain friends with for a long while and hopefully see them again at some point in the future.

In a couple months time I shall be heading to my parents hope for a brief stop and relaxation and then it will be back off to university for my final year. I go university in Aberystwyth, which if you are not familiar with, is a lovely coastal town in Wales(Lovely when not being destroyed by waves, no seriously check the past news reports). My time there has been fantastic and amazing, the people I have met there will be friends for life, some of whom I would even go as far as to call my family. When I get back I will be living with two other friends who do computer science, which is what I do by the way. I am not looking forward to the large amount of work that needs to be done but I am looking forward to being home.

Before I go I shall leave you with some handy links :)

YouTube - Ignore the first few videos, the channel is still going under changes and I am getting used to some video editing settings.

Twitter - Feel free to follow or message me on here and I will also try and get back to you if you ask a question. If you have any topics you wish for me to talk about please don't hesitate to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment