Friday 27 June 2014

Weekend is here

Well the week is coming to a close and the weekend is upon us. I hope you all have some fun events/activities planned for the weekend, mine will be a little relaxing and a little work.

I will be queuing up a load of YouTube videos and trying out a few new things with my awesome new microphone. I also have a podcast now so if you prefer to listen rather than read then head over to Podbean (will provide a link at the bottom).

Also I am now a member of Netflix so there goes most of my weekend and my sleep. I was looking through it last night and found out I have watched a lot of stuff. There is also a lot of stuff I still need to watch. If anyone has a recommendation of a film of TV series I will put it on list of things to watch if I haven't seen it before. Might start reviewing some films on here as well.

As always thanks for reading :)

Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment