Thursday 26 June 2014

New Microphone

Woop! Finally got my new microphone through so my videos should start sounding a little more professional, just need to work on my self sounding professional :P.

The microphone I went with was a Samson Go Microphone which is a nice little portable thing and has Omni setting to pick up sounds from all around, bidirectional to pick up sound in front and behind while ignoring sounds to the side.

The one I find myself using most though is Cardioid which picks up sound directly infront of the microphone. This is the best for me as I use it for my lets plays and possibly for some future talky stuff. If you feel like hearing my voice through my new microphone stay tuned to my YouTube page.

Thanks again for reading :)


YouTube page is https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingMarriott

No comments:

Post a Comment