Wednesday 25 June 2014

Video Woes

Afternoon, well it is where I am, anyway in m previous post I mentioned I had a YouTube channel that I am trying to post  to more regularly.

Issues, my first problem with uploading videos was that my screens resolution is 1440 x 900, which when kept at that resolution and uploaded to YouTube it cause black borders to appear, this didn't look very professional. Also using my headset mic doesn't seem to make my voice very clear and makes it sound monotone(it's not, honestly). As well as this I also have an issue with my home internets speed being atrocious so takes forever to upload.

I have been getting better and now have my resolution set to 720p so no more horrible black borders. I also have ordered a bettter mic that should 'hopefully' make my voice clearer and much nicer to listen to. Just got to get my gaming skills up so I can be a bit more entertaining. It's all in good fun and is helping my presentation skills so I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment