Wednesday 2 November 2011

A little stroll

Just been out down to 24/7 spa to get some nom's. We left at around 4am got some shopping done then headed down to the seafront. The sea is always so...thought provoking???...It was nice just standing there listening to the waves wash in and flow out, looking out in to the blackness not knowing where the sea met the horizon. It was so relaxing. The reason for this late night stroll was one of my flatmates finally finished his essay not 10 minutes before we left. It is due in today at 11am I believe he said, he wasn't the only one who was still up doing an essay. We are back now and the other two flatmates have gone to watch Grown Ups and I came back to my room to possibly, maybe try to kinda get some work done,  instead I ended up coming on here. Oh dear. Im also trying out openSUSE and so far I am rather liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment