Wednesday 16 November 2011

Running, Drinking & Guitar Hero

I think the title explains most of this. Last night I went for a run with a couple of mates from the floor. It has been a while since I last went for a run but I think I did quite well. We went the direction I went to collect my packages from post office depot then up towards Cardiac hill! Cardiac hill is as the name probably suggests very tiring, VERY TIRING. I started up it and instantly felt my legs aching and about half way up I had to give up and start walking. It was tiring even walking up it but when I got to the top it wasn't that far to go to get back to my room and have a shower. Then straight after that I met up with my friends at main reception to go down for some drinking and Guitar Hero. Got there and realized how bad I had gotten at Guitar Hero, made it through first round but got knocked out second round. The rest of the night I sat drinking and listening to my friends 'debate' it was funny. A rather good day and I think I might go running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment