Thursday 10 November 2011

Fun couple of days.

Got another note from post office saying my parents package had arrived 1 day after I went to go get my card. So I thought I got time in the afternoon I shall go for a walk to the depot. I was a bit dull but got some nice pictures, when I got there, I was told it was in CK's post office which is a shop just up the road from my accommodation. On way back popped into Stars, a shop my friend works at, and got a finger gauntlet as it looked awesome. By the time I made it up the hill the post office was closed so I shall be collecting package in a bit. I also went for an X-ray on my shoulder, its got a metal plate in it :), to see whether it was coming loose. I have to go back and see my doctors in about a weeks time. Archery was fun as well as it was the last lesson of the beginners course and there were balloons on the targets, I popped 2 :). Went archery social after and bribed some people, with Worthers to get let off from International drinking rules. Been a good couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment