Monday 7 November 2011

Sore feet but £100 pounds better off :)

Had some early lectures today(Monday) and so decided to go for a walk to get my money I won. I wasn't alone though a friend from my floor came along for the chilly walk. We had a quick look round town, got some Costa coffee and then headed off on our trails. We were going to get a taxi but it was too expensive, well I thought it was. I had a pedometer app on my phone to see how long the trip would be. Just after we passed Morrison's we stopped at MacDonald's for a little snack then we carried on. It was a bit dull but the scenery was nice and so was the company. I had to ask for some directions along the way as I couldn't be sure which way was the right way. We eventually made it to the bridge we were meant to go under, there were no paths, so we had to walk on the road. My friend was a bit scared :P. We then went over a bridge over a river and we were at the industrial estate. Popped in to the smallest office I had ever seen and went to collect my money card. I handed the post receipt card over, which didn't have my name on it, so I was asked for some Id. I handed it over and she said "That's funny we have two other packages here for people with surnames Marriott". Small world. All in all good and tiring day, card registered and got to learn a bit more about my friend.
Side note: My CS121 project seems to actually be developing now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment