Friday 25 November 2011

Awesome Night!!!

Last night I went to see the Blanks(Ted's band from Scrubs). It started off with a singer who wasn't too bad, then a comedian who was rather funny. He was drinking on stage and he said here is your future, so I shouted "What Future?" Which made him laugh and a few people in the audience. Then the main headline act the blanks came on and were awesome, I was recording for 20 odd minutes before ran out of space then phone died. I'm not too fussed though as they were AMAZING, they did all there songs plus a bit of extra stuff. At the end of the show we got to meet them and I shock their hands, got a picture with them and even showed Sam Lloyd(Ted from Scrubs) my shoulder and he was like "awesome". All in all a fantastic night I hope to have more like that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment