Wednesday 2 November 2011

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff...

Well uni is getting busy. I got my project for CS121 which is my coding part of my course. It's a simple concept but its annoying the hell out of me. On other news I went to the doctors the other day and was diagnosed with sinusitis, its very painful and im on tasty antibiotics. I also finally got my £100 winnings confirmed and it should be on its way, provided I gave them the right address. It's currently 1.52am I have a annoying cough and a fresh install of openSUSE to play with, I knew I wasn't sleeping tonight. Another cool thing I found out, a 'second year', not entirely sure apologise if wrong, has mentioned me on their site. I feel so privileged. Well that’s bout all that's all that’s really been going on in my life thrilling eh, oh also applied for job at local shop. If you have anything you would like me to talk about feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment